- Oversized windows
- Luxury vinyl wood plank
- in living areas and bedroom
- Soft-close drawers
- Full-size stackable washers and dryers
- Individually controlled heat and AC
- Energy-saving LED lighting throughout
- Open gourmet kitchens, many with serving islands
- Quartz countertops in kitchen & bathroom
- Ceramic subway tile backsplashes
- Stylish black hardware
- Stainless Energy Star® appliances
- Glass-top ranges
- Garbage disposal
- Refrigerators with icemakers
- Luxury bathrooms with tile floors and surrounds
- Soaking tubs and glass enclosed showers
- Walk-in closets in select units
- Parking garage directly connected to building (one space included)
- Bike and personal storage
- First-floor lounge and coffee bar
- Butterfly MX guest entry system
- 24/7 monitored surveillance
- 24/7 controlled access
- 24/7 fitness center
- Common-area WiFi
- Package system with dry and refrigerated lockers
- Co-Working Space
- Pet Spa
- Resident Lounge & Game Room
- Outdoor Rooftop Terrace with Fire Pit, Grill, Trellis, Lounge Seating
- Professional onsite management 24/7 emergency maintenance
- Online resident portal for payment and maintenance requests
- Dry cleaning pickup/drop-off Package acceptance Housekeeping
- Scheduled pet walks
- Gold Card discounts and VIP privileges at downtown retailers and restaurants
- LVHN Fitness membership discounts
- Complimentary Allentown Art Museum membership
- Discount tickets to Miller Symphony Hall
- Discount to Baum School classes
- Complimentary general notary public service
Our Resident Portal is just what the name implies—it’s your electronic personal help portal designed to make living at Center Square Lofts as convenient and enjoyable as possible. With the Resident Portal you will:
- Receive email alerts for packages, dry cleaning, etc.
- Have the ability to electronically pay rent, utilities, and submit service requests
Check out our availability to learn the prices of our studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments today.*
*Prices of individual apartments vary depending on floor and location. Prices and specials are subject to change without notice.
The security deposit is equal to one month’s rent for qualified applicants. $50 application fee per applicant.
Please contact the leasing office for parking details.
Yes! Center Square Lofts was designed to be fully ADA compliant. There is a pedestrian bridge from the parking garage to the second level of the building and handicapped parking is available. Select floor plans are ADA complaint.
Yes! We are a pet-friendly community and encourage you to bring your cat and/or dog along when you move in. We know that your furry four-legged companion is a big part of what makes your apartment your home.
While we welcome cats and dogs, some additional fees and policies do apply. No more than one dog is permitted and no more than a total of two pets is permitted per apartment. Certain dog breed restrictions apply.
Fees for cats include a one-time $200 initial fee and a $30 monthly fee for up to two cats. Fees for dogs include a one-time $350 initial fee and a $40 monthly fee. Fees for one dog and one cat include a one-time $350 initial fee and a $60 monthly fee.
To ensure that all utilities are connected on the day of your move-in, you must make arrangements in advance for the connection of your utilities.
Yes! Damage caused by a resident is usually the financial responsibility of that resident, not the property owner. To fulfill lease obligations and to protect liability risks, Center Square Lofts residents are required to provide evidence of liability or property damage insurance at a minimum limit of $100,000. Residents may choose the insurance company and policy limits that are most appropriate for each situation, providing the minimum limit is satisfied. Please inform the insurance provider to have Center Square Lofts listed on the policy as an “interested party.”
For the convenience of residents who do not have a specific insurance agent identified, we have arranged for a convenient, affordable insurance option for the Center Square Lofts community. Resident Shield has made available Renters Insurance to our residents. There is no application, no credit check, and acceptance is guaranteed for residents of Center Square Lofts! To learn more about this coverage, obtain a premium quote, or purchase a policy please visit ResidentShield.com or call 800-566-1186.
Yes we do! Lease a 1- or 2-bedroom luxury apartment to fit your short-term housing needs. Learn more here.
- Flexible lease terms – 30, 60, 90+ Days
- Fully furnished apartment with kitchen, bedroom, & bathroom necessities
- All utilities plus high-speed internet with WiFi
- Access to all building amenities, including 24/7 fitness center
- 1 parking spot included
- Invite to exclusive resident events
The Preferred Employer Program offers exclusive benefits to those who work for a select list of VIP companies! See if your company is on our list of preferred employers to gain access to these benefits when you sign a lease:
- Dedicated Leasing Concierge to walk you through the move-in process
- Waived application fee ($50 value)
- Reduced security deposit
- Guaranteed availability
- Free transfer within City Center Residential
- Flexible lease terms
- Renewal Rewards: If you renew 90 days before the end of your lease, you get preferred pricing!
- Move-in Package with $15 gift card to the Downtown Allentown Market
- PPL Center Suite tickets
- Industry Happy Hour to meet your neighbors and network